Bassinets are one of the most important things which you can buy for a newborn baby. Not only does a bassinet provide the right level of comfort to the baby but it also provides an ease to the mother as well. You can carry a bassinet anywhere if it’s portable enough but in other cases you can move a bassinet easily with the help of transportation wheels.

With that being said, let’s move on to the review of the Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet and find out whether it is going to be the right one for your baby or not. Find out other pros and cons as well in the review below.

Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet Review

Summary

8.0/10

After analyzing the pros and cons, we have come up to the conclusion that the Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet gets the positive verdict. It is amazing in its performance and gives the maximum comfort to the baby. With soft fabrics and machine washable cloth material, it becomes easy to maintain the bassinet.

Check Amazon For Promotions

Check Amazon for promotions and discounts on the Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet by clicking below.

Satisfaction on Quality

Being made in the USA, this high-quality bassinet from Badger Basket comprises of 80% polyester fabric whereas the rest 20% is cotton fabric. The entire bedding set and mattress pad is included which means that you don’t have to buy any additional thing with the purchase of this bassinet. It may seem a little expensive but that is due to the unique design and spacious area for the baby.

There is a total of 6 different design schemes, so you should choose and get the one which goes with the furniture of your bedroom. The vinyl covered foam mattress pad is quite soft and your baby will definitely have the best time in his first days.

Strong Material

Wood and coated steel are used to construct this bassinet which makes it quite strong enough. Other than that, the maximum weight limit of the baby is kept to 20 pounds, but you are advised to stop using the bassinet once the baby can roll over or sit unassisted.

Usually, instructions are a big problem but not for the Elegance Round Baby Bassinet because illustrated assembly instructions are included in the complete package. Another great thing about this bassinet is the fact that there is a storage compartment as well which can be used to keep important items related to the baby such as diapers and common toys.

Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet Price

Check Amazon for the best prices, discounts and promotions on the Elegance Round Baby Bassinet by clicking on the exclusive link below.

Specs and Features

  • Materials: Powder coated steel and wood
  • Maximum weight limit: 20 pounds
  • Bedding made of polyester and cotton
  • Dimensions: 32 " L by 32 " W by 49 " H

Pros

  • Provides a comfortable nap to the baby
  • Storage shelf included
  • Made with strong and durable material
  • Various designs
  • Soft fabric

Elegance Round Baby Bassinet on Amazon

Check Amazon for the latest discounts and promotions on what many view as one of the best bassinets out there.

Cons

  • Canopy does not completely close
  • Expensive
  • Low quality plastic beneath the bassinet

Verdict

After analyzing the pros and cons, we have come up to the conclusion that the Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet gets the positive verdict. It is amazing in its performance and gives the maximum comfort to the baby. With soft fabrics and machine washable cloth material, it becomes easy to maintain the bassinet.

The minor issues do exist such as the fact that the canopy doesn’t completely close and the plastic underneath the skirt is not of superfine quality. None of this effect the main functions of this bassinet though.

Satisfaction on Quality
Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet Review

Product Name: Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet

Product Description: Badger Basket Bassinet

Price: $$$

Currency: US

Availability: InStock

More...

  • Appearance - 8.9/10
    8.9/10
  • Durability - 7.8/10
    7.8/10
  • Features - 7.9/10
    7.9/10
  • Portability - 7.5/10
    7.5/10

Summary

After analyzing the pros and cons, we have come up to the conclusion that the Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet gets the positive verdict. It is amazing in its performance and gives the maximum comfort to the baby. With soft fabrics and machine washable cloth material, it becomes easy to maintain the bassinet.

8.0/10

Badger Basket Elegance Round Baby Bassinet Image

Buy the Elegance Round Baby Bassinet from Badger Basket on Amazon through the exclusive link below and get free shipping with Prime.